Sunday, November 2, 2014

CUTEST Mexican blankets for sale!

We recently got back from a trip to Mexico, where we picked up some of these beautiful Mexican sarapes (blankets) and I am obsessed! So I wanted to share them with all of my friends :) They would make a perfect wedding or Christmas gift, or just something to spoil yourself with.

If you want to purchase one, please leave your email address below in the comments, with the number of the blanket that you want to purchase... or you can email me at michelleleeann@gmail.com.
$35 each
Get 'em while they're hot!


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9
 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I still have all that are listed here :) email me ! Michelleleeann@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Nice blog......Thank u for sharing this information.Bettina's September Kaleidoscope crochet blanket it's amazing with different colours appearing like rainbow colours.photo blankets

    ReplyDelete