Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Sayings

I never knew someone so little could hold so much personality! 
Ellie Mae has our hearts. She is 4 1/2 years old now... whhat?? Ellie LOVES to be outside, play with friends, make juice with momma, cuddle with daddy, go on "ventures", camp,  play with her dollies, show people her "big girl" booster seat, pick flowers for people, and of course she loves to play with her cousins. We are so lucky to have this cute girl in our lives! She continues to be the funniest little girl, with the biggest personality. Never change, Ellie Mae!












Here are some Ellie quotes from the month of May. 
She cracks me up on a daily basis!

"I won't toot on your computer.  I pinky Promise." 

Ryan was on a business trip and Ellie jumped in bed with me after she woke up in the morning and said, "I miss daddy's cuddles. He is the best cuddle guy."

We were camping and I had brought a loaf of bread up with us to make sandwiches. The next thing I knew, the loaf was all smashed. I blamed the dog and said, "Hansen! You smashed our bread!" And Ellie chimes in and said, "Oh... that was me. I stepped on it many many times."

We were driving in the car to go camping in southern Utah and after about an hour, Ellie said to us, "Um. We're going camping, not Disneyland....right?" hahahah She was just making sure, I guess...

We have to do LOTS and lots of chores before we die, right?


 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment