Saturday, March 15, 2014

STUDIO TO STREET with Lululemon for Beauty Glam Now


A few weeks ago, I teamed up with Beauty Glam Now to do a photo shoot for Lululemon! 

The vision was to show that lululemon's workout clothes can be styled to go from "studio-to-street".  
I was STOKED when our shoot was featured on Lululemon's blog! Woot! Everyone involved did an amazing job.


Shoot Location: Bhakti Yoga Lounge |  Salt Lake City, Utah
Styling by: Elana Jadallah from Beauty Glam Now


























 All yoga clothes: lululemon
Hat: Urban Outfitters (no longer sold)
Black jacket: Jcrew (no longer sold)
Booties: Matisse 


Check out the full feature here on 
and
the feature here on the Lululemon blog!


 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

3 comments:

  1. My gym instructor suggests me to wear Lululemon clothes in workout time. But I am very confused about online shopping. It’s my first time for online shopping. So, please recommend me reliable Lululemon online stores.

    ReplyDelete