Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Weekend in Pictures - Skydiving!


This post is a little late, but last weekend we headed down to Moab with a bunch of our friends to go SKYDIVING!! 


Ry and I ready to jump in our sweet retro suits!


Ready to rock n' roll!!
Ryan's brother Spencer with Paul- the owner of Skydive Canyonlands.




Carly and Steve were made for these suits


Jason and Taryn getting ready to go!


My main squeeze


The tiny plane that we rode up in... 
Skydiving was so intense!!! Such a rush. AH!


Love these brave ladies!!

Some of the dudes

The whole gang! We did it!!!! We all made it safely to the ground in one piece ;)

That afternoon, we hiked to Delicate Arch. We got a new GoPro camera which is amazing!! We love the pictures that it takes with it.

That night, we had a BBQ out in the middle of no where while the guys shot guns. (cuz that's what guys do, right?)


We found a sweet camping spot up Moon Flower canyon.

I am doing a fitness challenge with Ryan.. which means I have to do yoga 4 times a week. This is me making it happen in Moab because I procrastinated during the whole week before this trip!! ha

The next day, we climbed along Wall Street. 

Here is my man climbing-- 
I have the biggest crush on him. . . .


Hope you all are having a great week!


 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

1 comment:

  1. you guys are seriously the dreamiest couple! love your blog gurlfriend :)

    -cambri

    ReplyDelete