Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Heavenly homemade Egg Nog

My friends Kelli & Robyn FINALLY started selling their famous homemade Egg Nog that they make every year!
 You guys.. I am not an egg nog fan, but this stuff is AMAZING! It tastes nothing like store bought egg nog.. It is so so soooo yummy. I had it the other morning with pumpkin pancakes and buttermilk syrup. Oooohh my. It is the perfect drink for a holiday breakfast!
It comes in this cute bottle with a ribbon and tag-- These would be perfect holiday gifts for neighbors, friends, family, coworkers, parents, or for yourself! They make it fresh every Wednesday in Orem, Utah, so contact them if you want to pick some up or order in bulk! $10.50/bottle and $8 refills. (I am already on my 2nd refill) This stuff is heavenly!! Call or text Kelli Cloward: #801-822-8602 or Robyn Nelson #801-836-7665. 
Such a yummy, unique gift!!

 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

1 comment: