Friday, October 18, 2013

Family Pictures by Jessie Oneal Photography

My side of the family had pictures taken up at Sundance in Utah last month. 
The leaves were starting to change and it looked so pretty! 
Jessie Oneal Photography... you guys need to check her out!! Isn't she amazing? We loved the way that these photos turned out. She did such a great job with such a large group. 

Do you have a favorite?








 The whole fam damily ! 



My oldest brother Brad, his wife Gina, and their cute kiddies!!

ummm I can't even handle this cuteness.

My twin brother Russell and his wife Jana! These two are too cute for words

My brother Dan and his wife Alli and their adorable boys

Grandpa with all the grand kids! This one might be my favorite... love the candidness of it

Ellie girl

Phoebe trying to cheer Ellie up... :)

hahahaha I love this picture of Ellie! Just got a little grumpy during pictures :)

me & my brothers and dad! This one makes my heart so happy. Love these men!

and the older grand kids. Too adorable!



 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful family. It was so fun seeing you and Ryan during this shoot. You two are such a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous family! love all of these photos.
    utah is my favorite in the fall, especially for photo shoots!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Jessie did great, and those kids were troopers in the cold!

    ReplyDelete