Sunday, August 25, 2013

Want Longer Eyelashes?

If you don't already know, I sell the generic version of Latisse- called Careprost, and it is AMAZING! 

Ladies, I am seriously in love with it. I use this product to grow my natural eyelashes mega long, (no more paying an arm and a leg to get extensions every 3 weeks) and sshhh... I also use it on my eyebrows! It has helped them grow fuller and not as sparse. I am telling you.. This stuff does wonders! 

Regular Latisse sells for over $100 per bottle! yikes. 
I sell Careprost (Latisse in generic form) for only $40!! (plus $3 shipping) 
It is such a steal- 

If you are interested in buying some from me, leave your email address below in the comments field & I will contact you, or you can shoot me an email at     lashlove7@gmail.com.




 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! I am interested in purchasing some! My email is tiff84@me.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete