Monday, July 15, 2013

Featuring:--- It's Ok Apparel ---

I fell in LOVE with this "IT'S OK" kids tee from It's Ok Apparel --
Isn't it awesome?? Ellie is rockin' it. 

Katie from It's Ok Apparel sells tees for kids AND adults with different designs on them. 
She also makes and sells beanies! (pictured below) How cute is it??

Be sure and check out It's Ok Apparel and look at all her goodies- She is amazing! I got a matching tee like Ellie's, but in my size that I will post soon because I just love it too much. 
Also, she updates her Instagram: @mrspumpkineater frequently with outfit ideas to wear the tees with, and also new products that she has for sale. Be sure and follow her!





 photo finalsiggy_zpsbdfd543d.png

4 comments:

  1. she is the most precious thing i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shirts! I've been looking for fresh and modern styles for my little guy and I adore shopping around for baby/kids clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful !!! I love those shirts! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you your writing style is amazing. just found your site on aol. come back later for sure :)
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/c2-sport/c5100-sport-adult-loose-fit-performance-tee.htm

    ReplyDelete