Friday, May 10, 2013

Peach + Mango Shrimp tacos ---recipe!


My mother-in-law made these one night for dinner and I fell in love! Since then, they have been a favorite go-to dinner. These are SO SO easy to make and are delicious!
 Let me emphasise that I DO NOT cook. I like to cook, but I am horrible at it. If I can make these, then you can! It took like fifteen minutes tops, to throw together too. 
Enjoy!


What you need:
-mixed greens
-bag of cooked small shrimp (from any grocery store or Costco, just make sure they have the tail off, are peeled, and cooked)
-mayo
-Montreal Steak Seasoning
-corn tortillas
-Mango Peach salsa (my favorite is the Costco brand in the 2nd picture)





Heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick pan, add shrimp, and sprinkle with Montreal Steak seasoning.
 (I put this stuff on everything..mmm..) 
Heat shrimp on medium/high heat for about 10 minutes or so, stirring occasionally. Remember, the shrimp is already cooked when bought, so it just needs to heat up and get the seasoning cooked into it. 


Put a little bit of mayo on each tortilla

Add Mango Peach salsa

Then add some shrimp


Top with mixed greens
---and my favorite is adding some cilantro and fresh lime juice, 
(some avocado would be good too)
but I didn't have any pictured- 


Easy Peasy, right??   Enjoy! 

Caution: You won't be able to eat just one


No comments:

Post a Comment