Sunday, May 19, 2013

Oooohhh heaven help me.

 These are too cute not to share!
 My dear friend Sam hooked me up with some pictures from Camera Shy studio in Utah.

For those of you who personally know my little one, you know that she isn't too fond of taking pictures... okay, that was putting it lightly. So... whenever you see adorable pictures of Ellie, know that 95% of the time, I am behind the camera with a handful of jelly beans as bribes.
Oh, the things we do to get our kids to cooperate for pictures. ;)

Anywho, I think these are adorable and wanted to share them with you!...
oh, and one more thing-- when did my baby grow up?!?!?











4 comments:

  1. I love these!! She is so beautiful Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so grown up, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will someone get that girl a chew toy! haha ;) Michelle, these pictures are SOOOO cute. I haven't read through your blog in a while and I've been perusin through quite deep. I really enjoy the way you share insights to yours and your family's life. I'm glad we're friends.

    ReplyDelete