Thursday, May 23, 2013

L O V E to my readers!

Yes, even those who post crude, negative, anonymous comments on my blog :) Kindly don't read my blog if you don't have anything nice to say.. because I am so grateful for the opportunity to blog about my passions and about my family whom I I love with every ounce of my heart! I am thankful for all of my readers, for your kind comments and for your desire to follow my little personal blog! I truly am flattered and grateful. :)




Remember the Peach + Mango Shrimp Taco recipe that I posted a little while ago?
 I LOVE hearing feedback from my readers who have tried my recipes or crafts! 
It makes my day!



4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! When I read your posts, I feel like I've found a kindred spirit. I too tried the shrimp tacos, but instead of using mayo I did a garlic sauce (1:1 sour cream to greek yogurt, lime juice, cilantro and a couple garlic cloves) and fresh salsa. It was awesome. Thanks for the mid week dinner inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is on of my favorites. So so so glad I found you.
    (also feel like we should set our parents up sometime..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made your tacos like 3 times are they are my new fav! I definitely love reading your cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made your tacos like 3 times are they are my new fav! I love reading your cute blog.

    ReplyDelete