Monday, April 15, 2013

Greenhouse

A little while ago, the amazing Ashley Thalman and Meikel Reece contacted me to do a film photoshoot, and asked if I knew anyone that would want to do it with me. I instantly thought of my friend Hannah! We went to Relik Salon to get our hair and makeup done by Nateal, then went to Cook's greenhouse in Orem. There is something magical about walking into a greenhouse... 
it was BEAUTIFUL!

Didn't these turn out great?

Nateal doing Hannah's makeup







I loved my hair!


I loved this sequin backdrop they brought







it was so cute.. these two little girls were watching us for a couple of minutes.. then the littlest one just came up and gave me the biggest hug! It was the sweetest surprise! 




4 comments:

  1. Freaking love all of this, so soft and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your hair was done! I think I just found my wedding-day hairstyle ;)

    ReplyDelete