Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wedding video

For our anniversary, I decided to make my own "wedding video" since Ryan & I didn't have a videographer for our wedding. 
(sort of wishing a little bit that we did) 

It is common for couples to watch their wedding video on their 1st anniversary- so I surprised him with this video that I made, and we watched in on our first anniversary :)

 The coolest part is... that I originally just made the video with our pictures from Alixann Loosle, and put it to music. But then one day I was printing something out on my in-law's computer, and found a folder saying "Ryan & Michelle's wedding videos" I clicked on it to find a bunch of little clips from our wedding that my awesome Brother-in-law Conner took! I had no idea that he even took videos at our wedding!!! SO I added some of those video clips in the video as well.
It is so fun to have those videos of our wedding, thanks to Conner!

 Hope you Enjoy-- (most of the songs on this video were on our "Love Songs" c.d.s that we gave out to guests at our wedding)

 
Ryan + Michelle 3.8.12 from Michelle Cope on Vimeo.



I am so grateful to be married to this wonderful man!

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful is that video?! I love this! Good work. And I love that Carla Bruni song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute video Michelle! gorgeous wedding and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most perfect looking wedding ever. Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding! Everything was perfect. I wish you and Ryan and Ellie a beautiful happy life filled with EVERY happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are beautiful! you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! ...and the three of you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Michelle, I think you recorded it as good as could have ever been done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea!
    My husband and I didn't have a videographer either (major sad face), so this would be so fun to make.

    ReplyDelete