Thursday, March 7, 2013

Defining the word "Need"



I have been coveting this rug for months now.. and I have seen my friend Bree post pics on Instagram of this amazing rug in her cute house...


Then today, my co-worker Annie said she was going to go buy it tonight for her house, 
and I caved... 


I NEED this rug! 


(As I say that last phrase, I can hear my husband's voice saying, "Define NEED..." haha. Apparently I use that term a lot when I really want something...)


I immediately texted Ryan. I couldn't hold it in any longer. 
My need for this rug is now uncontrollable. 
Our conversation made me laugh so I thought I would share it with you blog people. 
You can tell that I have been building up the courage to tell my husband that I need this rug, for quite some time now.

 Don't judge me for using cuteness and I-Love-You's to convince the Mr. 

Desperate times call for desperate measures, people!!!


(notice my run-on sentence, trying to cram in all the information all at once. 
It's like a band-aid. Quicker the better, ya know? ... then throwing in an "I love you" as an added touch ;)



Needless to say, My husband is so great for putting up with my needs.

I Love him! And I can hardly stand waiting until that beautiful rug is in our room. 

Oh, and p.s. Tomorrow is mine and Ryan's FIRST anniversary! WOO! I am so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams. 


6 comments:

  1. haha! i am loving this rug! you'll have to post pictures when you get it! also, you and your husband are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rug is in the back of my car....all ready for you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I do that to my hubs too. i always sweet talk him into it!

    ReplyDelete