Monday, March 18, 2013

Boudoir

I received a few emails regarding the boudoir pics that I mentioned in this post, so I decided to do an extra shout out to my friend Michelle, who took the pictures that I surprised Ryan with for our anniversary!  I REALLY want to show you how amazing of a job Michelle did with these pics, without posting all the pictures, or being too revealing- because the point was to give Ryan something that was for his eyes only ;)
I decided to crop a couple of these, just so that you can get an idea of how awesome the lighting and everything was-- You can contact Michelle at michelle.bartlett41@gmail.com  for pricing and photoshoot opps. She is in the Salt Lake City area.
Didn't she do a fabulous job?!!
 The rest are just for him to see . .
This is such a fun gift idea to do for your hubby, and I recommend sending him one of the pics as a teaser earlier in the day-- just for funsies, of course! :) That's what anniversaries are for!



comments will be turned off for this post, but email me if you have any questions! Thanks!  michelleleeann@gmail.com