Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Weekend in Pictures

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I am starting off with this picture of Ellie.... 99% of the time, Ellie HATES getting her picture taken. She literally screams, "NO!!" and darts the other way when she sees a camera point in her direction. But this one particular morning, she was so sweet and said to Ryan, "Daddy, take my picture with my dolly" and flashed this innocent looking grin.
 HAHA this picture kills me.


Saturday morning, me and my beautiful friend Hannah went and did a film photoshoot! It was held at the BEAUTIFUL Cook's greenhouse in Orem, and I can't wait to get the film prints back! (these below were just taken with iphones) Photographers were Meikel Reece and Ashley Thalman. Hair and Makeup done by Nateal at Relik Salon.

here is Hannah getting her makeup done by Nateal

Isn't the greenhouse lovely for a shoot?
I loved the sparkly backdrop that they used



After the shoot, Ryan and I took his little sisters rock climbing! 
Ryan killed it, but me on the other hand....didn't do so well. 
Supposedly you need some kind of upper body strength for rock climbing?...


Then we hit up Cubby's in Provo, Utah. Has anyone eaten at that place?? Holy Guacamole, it is good. Their Tri Tip steak salad and sandwich are to die for..and their sweet potatoe fries?! Definitely worth breaking diets for. 
 Check out Cubby's here.


And last but not least, I must talk about the dumpage of snow that we are getting her in Utah! It is insane. Ellie loves it, and she just looks so cute in her beanie and coat...
I could squeeze her!

That's all for now, hope you all have a fabulous week!

1 comment: