Friday, November 30, 2012

November Sayings

November is already gone?!?!

This last month was filled with good Ellie quotes....




"I smell like sandwiches and poop, momma"


"I love Daddy and Dadda and Mommy and Jessie. I love ALL the friends!"


"The wind is spinning like ballerinas!"


Ellie was holding a stuffed Big Bird from Sesame Street, and Ryan joked with her and said, "Should we cook Big Bird for dinner?" and Ellie said while looking at Big Bird, " Ya, Let's cook ya little buddy!"


Me- "Ellie, who is your best friend at daycare?"
Ellie- "Kylie"
Me- "Oh, what does Kylie look like?"
Ellie- " A cactus"


I told Ellie that my sister-in-law, Alli has a little baby inside her tummy, and Ellie exclaimed, "HA! You're kidding me!"


I was walking down some steep steps while holding Ellie, and she wispered in my ear, "Hurry up, dude"


When she goes to tickle me and Ryan, she says, "Lickle Lickle Lickle!"  (tickle, tickle tickle)


Ryan & I heard Ellie wake up in her room down the hall, and we let her play in there for a while before we went to get her. I think she felt abandoned, because she started saying, "SOMEBODY!!.............ANYBODY!!!"  haha


Looking at a picture of my mom, I asked Ellie who that was. She said, "Grandma Judy!" and I said, "You're right! Do you remember where Grandma Judy is?" (expecting her to say Heaven) and Ellie said, "Oh, she's at Target!"

Ellie had a MASSIVE blowout while Grandpa and Uncle Dan were watching her (Bless their souls).....Grandpa said to Ellie, "Wow, that's a lotta poop, girl!" and Ellie said, " Ya, it's SO COOL!"


This is my favorite.....
In the middle of the night, Ryan woke up to Ellie yelling "I CAN'T SEE!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!"
Ryan found Ellie in the dark hallway, facing the wall.....hahahhaha




Oh how we love our Ellie girl!!

--check out October Sayings HERE
and September Sayings HERE

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, vaughan and i are dying over these!! your little darling is absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, these seriously just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These made me laugh out loud so funny had to read to my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, she's so dang cute. I can't wait to record these kinds of things about my little man. Won't be long I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love these monthly updates on Ellie and quote them around our house for weeks!

    ReplyDelete