Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Festivities

My Halloween started off with a visit at work from the cutest little baby bee that I ever did see! Phoebe just melted my heart in that costume!
 
 
The twins James & Thea were little chicks! SO dang cute!


Ellie surprised us this year by wanting to be a skeleton out of all things! We for sure thought she would choose to be a princess or Dora or something...but we were stoked when she wanted to be a skeleton :)
 
Isn't she the cutest?!?!
 
 
Ryan & I decided to be skeletons with Ellie...and may have gone a little overboard with our face paint...haha we watched this tutorial and painted our faces ourselves. I think we turned out looking RADICAL! Good thing Ellie wasn't scared of us :)

 

 
 
My Skeleton shirt: from Etsy
 My Skeleton leggings: From here
Ellie's skeleton costume: From here


Ellie & Cody went trick-or-treating together for a little bit!
 Cody was the cutest lil' mechanic in this world.


HOPE YOU ALL HAD A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guy seriously looked awesome... That last pic of you is amazing! It's crazy how much that looks like a skull! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your Halloween costumes!!!! I especially love the amazing makeup job that you and your husband were sporting. It's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete