Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Come what may, and L O V E it

I am sure a lot of you have read this story, but for those of you who haven't, it is a MUST read. I was reminded of it when a girl from my hometown , who is courageously going through chemotherapy, posted it on her blog. It touched me so strongly that a young girl who is dealing with such a difficult trial, is so positive and optimistic.
Her blog is here 
 
This story "Come what may and love it" has such inspiring, comforting words.
I truly think it can benefit all who reads it. 
My wonderful husband is a great example to me of making the best of things and loving whatever hardships come his way, and most importantly-- learning to laugh in tough times :)
 
  Please take a moment to read this story HERE
Etsy print found HERE

1 comment:

  1. I used to babysit her! Such a sweet family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete