Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New blog layout

I LOVE my new blog layout! Don't you?!
My friend Rylee is a mastermind with this blog stuff, and graciously accepted my request to help me spruce up my blog. She was so easy to work with and did exactly what I invisioned!....even better! She has the best style--

If you are interested in some blog cosmetic work, shoot her an email and she can give you an estimate.   rylee_robinson@hotmail.com 

and check out her cute blog HERE.

OH, and make sure to look at her FABULOUS recent wedding HERE. I'm obsessed!

Thanks Rylee!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! i am in need of serious blog help since i am the opposite of computer savvy i will need to email her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did a post about this! I love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this looks neat! It also brings out your crafts, which I love looking over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for her info. I was so going to ask you who did your blog because it looks amazing! totally fits your style.

    ReplyDelete