Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My weekend in Pictures

This weekend was my family reunion on my mother's side. My Grandma came up from Arizona as well as my Aunts, Uncle, and Cousins. We had low key hangouts at my dad's house and played with all the cousins. It was so fun!

Ellie & Cody are so cute together lately. They are just the best of friends. 

I love my little family!



Saturday, we all went up to Park City and got ice cream on Main Street, and went on the Alpine Slides. It obviously didn't go too well by the picture below.........hahahha

But when the slide was over, Ellie said with tears running down her cheeks, "That was fun!"
She is so funny :)



Saturday night, Ryan's parents graciously took Ellie overnight so that Ry and I could stay up in Salt Lake for a night. We started out by going to the one-and-only Neil Diamond concert!  I bought tickets for Ryan for Father's Day. I love that Ry loves old school music- he was so happy to be at the concert..... we were pretty much the only ones who were standing up, rocking out the whole time! ...probably because we were the only ones who were able to stand up.....I think we were literally the only ones there under 50 years old. ;)

Here Ryan is on the verge of tears, reaching out for Neil.
bahahahah my husband makes me laugh so hard!



Sunday, we went to my neice's baby blessing. Phoebe melts my heart! I love this little girl!!
And how cute is her handmade dress by my Grandma Nona?? To die for.


Grandma Nona & Phoebe


Her favorite Auntie :)



Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! Ellie's face in that slide pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete