Wednesday, June 6, 2012

twins baby shower banners


Last night, my mother-in-law and some of her neighborhood friends and I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Brittany! It turned out beautiful.
I was in charge of making a banner for the decor, so I cut triangles out of burlap, used hot glue to string it with twine, and used spray adhesive to put plain white paper letters on the burlap. Super quick and easy! I liked the idea of putting the babies names rather than "It's a girl" and "its a boy" What do you think?

and isn't Brittany GORGEOUS??
 I seriously can't believe she just had twins.

I can't wait until the twins get out of the NICU so I can hold them!

1 comment:

  1. i love the names instead of it's a boy/girl. it helps that they have the perfect names.

    my favorite part of the whole thing is the flower arrangements - i can't stop thinking about them! what a wonderful idea to decorate and then send them home with the mama. :)

    ReplyDelete