Monday, June 11, 2012

My weekend in pictures

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Here is Ellie with two of her grandpas :) She is so lucky to have such great men in her life!

her with my dad


"hiding from the bears" with Papa (Ryan's dad)


On Saturday, we made it over to Orem's Summerfest. Bella, Noelle, and their friend Emmy came with us! Ellie loves hangin out with the girlies.


Going on the Merry-go-round with Daddy Ryan

Saturday night was our good friend Annie's wedding reception. Annie made my cakes at mine & Ryan's wedding, so I was soooo excited to see what her own wedding cakes would look like.
 Aren't they AMAZING?! wowzers. Her and her mom are so talented. Check out their blog HERE

Things got a little wild in the photo booth at the reception. :)

Sunday we visited baby Phoebe! It was Ellie's first time meeting Phoebe and I think she got a little jealous with Phoebe getting all of the attention ;) But my brother snapped some cute pics of her kissing/holding her baby cousin, Phoebe.
We are seriously SO in love with this perfect baby.
Aren't these pics so cute?





2 comments:

  1. I love that one of Ellie kissing Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is growing so big and beautiful! I hope you saw my comment back about the Eames rockers. I think you need one ;)

    ReplyDelete