Monday, June 4, 2012

My weekend in pictures

This weekend was amazing! My brother and sister-in-law had their first baby girl, Phoebe. I am completely and absolutely smitten. I can't get enough of this little angel!! Isn't she PERFECT? Seriously, perfect.
#canyoutelli'mbabyhungry?


I am going to be her favorite Auntie. Just you wait. :)


EEEEEEK! I am in love.


Saturday morning, Ry was supposed to have a tournament softball game, but they were one player short, so they had to forfeit. They decided to play the opposing team just for fun since everyone was already there. Ry yelled to the other team, "Hey, is it cool if my wife plays?"

Playing with the guys? HELLS YES!

While Ry went fishing with his buddy, I went up to visit Pheobe, and stopped at Anthropologie. BAD IDEA. What was I thinking?
I became a victim to these amazing neon skinny crops....Could you blame me?
I am seriously thinking about going back and buying these polka dot beauties.
 Are they cute or what?!

Sunday morning, I woke up to beautiful flowers from my amazingly thoughtful husband.
Sunday marked 9 years ago when my mother passed away. It's hard to believe it has been that long! I am so grateful for Ryan and for his thoughtfulness in always remembering June 3rd. He keeps his tradition going :) I love him! and I am thankful for the friends and loved ones who sent me sweet texts on that hard day for me.


Tomorrow I am helping throw a baby shower for Ryan's sister-in-law Britt and the twins, James & Thea! (whom by the way are doing amazing..hopefully getting to come home soon from the NICU)


And of course, I am DYING to see this little munchkin! 4 days every other week is TOO long to go without seeing this hilarious little lady. We LOVE our Ellie girl!

Just look at those faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment