Sunday, June 17, 2012

A day for Dads

I am so grateful for the dads in my life!

  My own father who is the most selfless, good hearted man I know.... is such a great example to me and I don't know what I would do without him!

And my new father-in-law, Kev! I am pretty certain that I have the coolest father-in-law in this world. He is so generous, loving, and accepting. I am so grateful for him!

And lastly, my amazing husband Ryan. He is such a funny, hands-on dad and Ellie is so lucky to have a dad like him! Ry is my everything, and I feel so incredibly blessed to have him in mine and Ellie's lives.
I put together a video all about Daddy Ryan & Ellie. So sit back, let the video load for a bit, and enjoy.
Aren't they so cute together?!

P.S. the last song in this video is a song that Ryan sings to Ellie every night before she goes to bed. Melts my heart :)

 

7 comments:

  1. I fully almost started to cry. That was SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! What a perfect little family, so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Ellie with Ryan makes my heart melt! It's all so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great video! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg cutest video ever!! love it.

    ReplyDelete