Wednesday, May 16, 2012

baby gifts

I wanted to post the gifts that I made/bought for my future niece!
I gave my sister-in-law this popsicle maker from Williams-Sonoma. I got one from my lovely friend Kendra and it's so so cool! So I had to get one for my sister-in-law and her future little girl. It makes popsicles in 7 minutes! Awesome.



My sister-in-law Gina is a FABULOUS cook and loves being in the kitchen. So I thought it would be fun to make her future baby girl a todder apron! My sister-in-law Alli made one for Ellie for Christmas and she looooves it. It was super easy and fast to make too--

I was browsing Zara's website one day and came across this amazing infant dress..... I instantly knew I had to get it for baby Phoebe! Gina and my brother just traveled to Australia not too long ago, so I thought this kangaroo printed dress would be perfect for their little girl.
Go Zara!

1 comment:

  1. We've been spoiled rotten by Auntie M! The dress is just perfect, I can't wait for her to wear it. And that apron...holy moly, I'm so in love. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete