Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2012 Met Gala Favs

I love the Met Gala because of how daring people get with their outfits! Some are a little too crazy for me.... but here are some of my favorites!  

Kate Bosworth in Prada
-love the dark lips!

Tom Brady & Giselle in Givenchy
-always looking fabulous together

Renee Zellweger in Pucci
-known for her low back dresses. pulls it off again!


Rihanna in Tom Ford
-love the daring dress texture and hairstyle


Victoria Justice in McQ by Alexander McQueen
-she made lace and florals look fab together


I think Karolina Kurkova stole the show in Rachel Zoe...


Beyonce in Givenchy
-she is absoutely beautiful, and can somehow pull off this crazy dress!

Diane Kruger in Prada
-one of my favorites! The color is stunning and her styling is perfect with this dress

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors
-beautiful. love the dark lips, the hair, everything!
images via via
.
Do you have a favorite?

1 comment:

  1. love this!! im putting together my best & worst dressed right now too!! definitely kate bosworth & diane kruger... as always!

    ReplyDelete