Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wedding pics!

We got our wedding pictures back from our AMAZING photographer Alix Loosle and I wanted to share them with you! Be prepared to see a lot of them....I just couldn't resist posting a bunch.

March 8th, 2012 was the best day of my life! It truly was. I will never forget the incredible experience that I had in the temple with the man of my dreams. I feel truly blessed to have felt the spirit of my mother so strongly in the sealing room. It was unlike any feeling that I have ever had. I was glowing with happiness as I was sealed to Ryan for eternity. What a lucky girl I am!!

I feel so much gratitude for having the opportunity to turn my life around and become the happy person that I have always wanted to be. I couldn't have done that without the atonement of Jesus Christ and without my best friend & husband, Ryan. I feel so much love for both him & Ellie as we start our life together, and I am excited to enjoy the journey of the many years ahead. :)





















See More photos on Alix's blog HERE

5 comments:

  1. I love your dress!! Is it for sale??? Or rent???

    -e.m.l

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is for rent! email me. michelleleeann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your veil! Do you know where I can find one!!?? And of course all your pictures are simply amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I had mine custom made to match a modern trousseau veil. Look them up online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete