Tuesday, April 3, 2012

reception

I loved my reception! I was so worried that my ideas, visions, and DIY's wouldn't come to life, but with the help of Holly Fowler and my amazing mother-in-law, it turned out better than I could have imagined.

Location: Historic Southworth Hall in Provo, Utah
Flowers & planning: Holly Fowler
Cakes made by: Annie & Sharon Biegler
Photography by: Alix Loosle
Paper fan/banner/tissue wall display: BHLDN
Catering: Magelby's

This is the chalkboard that I made! With the help of my co-worker, Kirsten

The center pieces were my FAVORITE. I love vintage mirrored trays so I bought one for each table then put eclectic and random vases, bottles, and tea cups with flowers in them on the trays.


The book sign-in table

I wanted a table with a few cakes on it, instead of just one. (spoiled....) I just love the look of a display of random, different cakes. Annie & Sharon did a PERFECT job!



BHLDN wall display.... I saw it on Pinterest and just had to get it.

Ry & I have a collection of songs that we love....some that go way back to our Junior High days, so we thought it would be fun to make c.d.'s to give out as wedding favors! Each song has a story behind it with us.... I loved the idea.


I loved our cozy seating area. Looks like a little home in the corner! ;)

Our rings



Whitney and Baby Mila! soooo cute.

Linds and the boys

mmm....cake.

Our first dance. I loooove dancing with Ryan.

Dancing with my pops ;)

:)










See more pics on Alix's blog HERE

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful few days! Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done stalking now. But this is pretty close to my dream wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding looks seriously AMAZING! I loooove your dress so much. Glad I stumbled on to your blog :) I am now a follower!!

    Aubri

    brandenandaubri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete