Monday, April 23, 2012

My weekend in pictures

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Our sweet Ellie Mae was sick for most of last week, so I stayed home from work to be with her. Secretely I love those days when she gets sick and I have to miss work ;) It was so fun cuddling with her and hanging out with her all day long. Something that I definitely wish I could do everyday!

Thursday was my dad's birthday! The fam came over for Navajo Tacos that I attempted to make.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of my dad. :)


Always love it when cousin Cody comes to play!

Friday night, Me, Ry & Ellie went to our friend Cade & Steve's outdoor concert. Ellie loved dancing and running around everywhere. Steve Stucki has some sweet tunes! Check him out HERE


Saturday morning, Ryan was in charge of his work party where all of the employees and their families hit up Nickel City! I wasn't feeling that great because I got Ellie's cold bug.... but we still had fun. Ryan's Grandma is the CUTEST lady I have ever met. I just love her! I snuck these pics of her....hahahha isn't she so awesome??


Here is Ellie just kickin it at home :)

Saturday night was one of my bestie Kelsey's bachelorette party!! Even though I was feeling under the weather, we still had a good time dancing the night away. Can't wait for this girlie to get married!!


Sunday was beautiful. Perfect weather! We went to church, and there I found my dream car. I fell in love with it and had to take a picture...... Someday she will be mine. Someday.

We love our Ellie girl!!


Sunday Funday consists of walking to the park and being with my amazing family. It's these moments that refuel me for the upcoming week ahead. Aren't these two amazing together?!
Heart melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment