Monday, April 2, 2012

My weekend in pictures

My amazing husband bought us lower bowl Jazz tickets to see the Jazz play the Kings on Friday! It was so much watching the game live for a change, rather than at home- It was a bummer of a game though.....we lost at the last second. But it was fun nonetheless. I looooove watching basketball.

Here is Ryan's game face. ;)



Saturday night = Priesthood night which = girl's night for us!
My beautiful mother-in-law Karen and my two favorite girlies-Bella & Noelle, invited me to dinner at Teppanyaki then to The Chocolate afterwards for dessert. Mmmm.... I had a blast!
I sure do have the best in-laws!!!

These two girls are naturals on the grill. ;)

Ellie & Cody are the CUTEST together!!! We LOVE watching my nephew because Ellie & him have a ball together.
YYEEEHHAAWW!

Ellie in her favorite beanie and her double-scooped ice cream cone. What a lil' cutie!

Ellie's morning ritual of eating cereal while watching a show. I just love this girl!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a rad weekend!! Ellie is such a doll... :)

    ReplyDelete