Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Cottage

A few people have asked me to post some pics of this "cottage" that I keep talking about in my previous posts :)

Ryan's parents bought this cute lil' place and totally remodeled it from the outside in. Ryan's mom has the best eye for interior design! She did such a fabulous job turning this into the cutest beach-looking cottage that is tucked up in the mountains! I love how she decorated the place using items from thrift stores. Props to her for making such a cute cottage!
We feel so blessed to be able to live in it for the first few months of our marriage. We are right by the bike trail, a park, and as you can see....the mountain is our backyard. Literally.
How dreamy!

We are definitely being spoiled living here, and we want to soak it all up before we move into a place where we can't afford to buy furniture ;)

This is also where Ryan proposed to me! So it is fun having that memory linked to it. :) 




Guest bedroom. Who wants to come have a sleepover?!?! :)




I love the subway tiles


Ellie's room!




Our bathroom


Mine & Ryan's bedroom





The lovely kitchen






Update: My in-laws have this cute cottage up for sale if anyone wants to buy it! I will forever be envious of whoever buys it :) Did I mention that they are selling it FULLY FURNISHED!? amazing.
See the Listing: HERE

9 comments:

  1. so cute! ps i love those bowls;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! A cute home for a cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute!!! you guys have such similar decorating styles! (mama cope and you) lucky! I would barf everyday living in a place Brett's mom decorated. DONT TELL HIM I SAID THAT... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, seriously?! how adorable! it feels so homey & cozy just from the pictures! what a perfect house for the three of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, gorgeous cottage, and decorated so beautifully too - the chandelier in your room is amazing! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Fun shots of your first home together! Let us know when you're ready to have us over for that sleepover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know how I could contact the owners or find out more detail of this wonderful cottage?! Address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My in laws used to own it! But they sold it. It is at the beginning of Vivian Park in Provo canyon in utah

      Delete