Friday, April 20, 2012

Anthropologie decor FOR SALE!

SOLD

I fell in LOVE with this BHLDN decor. (BHLDN is Anthropologie's wedding line)


I bought it for my wedding and got so many compliments on the way that it turned out and for the feel that it gave for my reception!

This could be used for a wedding, shower backdrop, photoshoot backdrop, some cool texture for that empty wall in your house... you name it!


I am selling it for a lot cheaper than what I paid for it... Here is the breakdown of what I am selling:
(you can click on the links to see them on their website)

-1 order of the pink striped pennants (5 separate banners)
-3 orders of the parchment pennant garland (13 separate banners)
-1 crinkled fan set (10)
-2 crinkled wheel sets (12 in each set)

I bought all of that for $200+ Shipping and am selling it for $135!  Or best offer.

I also have 12 tissue pom balls that I bought from POM-LOVE that I would be willing to sell if anyone is interested:
-3 dusty rose poms in S,M,L
-3 Ivory poms in S,M,L
-3 Beige poms in S,M,L
-3 clay poms in S,M,L

If you want to buy the whole lot (pennants, wheels, and poms) I will sell them for $160.
(the total that I paid for everything with the poms included was $250)

Contact me if you are interested! michelleleeann@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I saw pictures of your wedding months ago and I fell in love. I want to get married so I can have a wedding like this. Well and maybe to meet the love of my life! ;) I was searching for a picture of your wedding and I found your blog! Newest follower!
    -christy

    ReplyDelete