Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bridals continued..

A few people have asked to see some more of our bridal photos, so click HERE to see some more if you're interested.  Alix Loosle is a fabulous photographer!

.
.
My dress was handmade by the wonderful Barbara Gant. I loved how it turned out! She made it exactly how I wanted it. Check out her blog HERE.
.
My headband was handmade by Courtney Prince out of L.A. She was so accommodating and friendly to work with! Check out her Etsy shop HERE.
.
My dress sash was made by my AMAZINGLY talented mother-in-law, Karen! I went with her to try on dresses at stores, and I fell in LOVE with this Modern Trousseau "Autumn" sash. But it was wwwaaayyyy too pricey. She bought some matching fabric and made me an IDENTICAL sash for a remarkably lower price. I love the sash that she made me way more than the one that I tried on...what an amazing keepsake to have--
Karen is so crafty and talented-- I am SO so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law!
.
My shoes were from Nordstrom- Steve Madden sparkle bow flats
.
Ryan's suit is from Zara
.
My beautiful bouquet was made by Holly Fowler. She is FABULOUS! Let me know if you want her contact information.
.
Our invitations were designed by my friend/co-worker, Kirsten Nielsen. She is a very talented graphic designer and they turned out fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! It's all gorgeous! I LOVED how everything turned out and am even more excited to see my huge prego self next to all you skinny model brides maids haha-that's gonna be a sight:)

    ReplyDelete