Thursday, February 9, 2012

R+M engagements

Please forgive me if I seem narcissistic by posting so many pictures of us, but I just love them all and wanted to share them with you! Alix Loosle did such a fabulous job! We wanted to create a European feel with an alley, an old car, and a clothes line. And she did such a great job tying it all together with her vintage-like photography. She is amazing.. I highly recommend her! Check out her website HERE



Isn't my fiance SMOKIN hot??













I love wearing my mother's diamond!


Have any favorites?
Check out more from this shoot HERE

10 comments:

  1. 4th one down! Love them all. You can't go wrong picking one :) So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are ridiculously beautiful together. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Michelle, I want to see more! The one of you guys sitting in the car is one of my favorites! I love the look of these, such an amazing photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! I just repinned your pin because I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so beautiful, and so MICHELLE!!! congrats girl, you guys look beyond happy.. you deserve it all :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so beautiful, and so MICHELLE!!! congrats girl, you guys look beyond happy.. you deserve it all :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to comment so much today, but seriously??? These pictures are ALL insane. Your photog did an AMAZING job with the vintage feel. wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO glad that I just found your blog. I know this post is from month's ago but wow, your pictures are absolutely stunning and capture the love perfectly. I've gone back and read some of your older posts and think I'll be sending you an email soon! :) ADORE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete