Thursday, February 9, 2012

catching up....

Ellie update!

It has been a while since I have given an update on Ellie....but I do have an explanation. You see, Ellie HATES pictures. Every time she sees me with my camera in my hands, she freaks out, yells "no picture mama!" and runs away. SO, I have to be very sneaky with my camera if I am going to have any toddler pictures of this girl!

Other than despising having her picture taken, Ellie is at such a fun age right now! She is learning so much-- She is recognizing her shapes, colors, alphabet, and numbers really well and loves to repeat them to me. Ellie is also eager to start going potty on the big girl toilet! (which is great for momma) She has been successful a few times, so we are just going to keep trying it!

Some of Ellie's favorite words/phrases:

  • "Clocklate" for chocolate
  • "mama, I wanna go to the pink temple"
  • "play the YA YA song, momma!" --she loves the song "fighter girl" by Mason Jennings
  • "Peace out guys"
  • " you are beautiful momma."
  • "OW OW, daddy Ryan" .......I may or may not have taught her that one;)
  • "Airplanes are scary"
  • "I'm not scared any more"
  • "Play with Bella Noelle?" -Bella & Noelle are Ryan's sisters
  • "AH, MAN"
  • "I go time-out?"

Ellie LOVES the show, Yo Gabba Gabba. Daddy Ryan bought her a foofa doll and she is obsessed with it!

Ellie loves to put on her "princess skirt" and make cupcakes with her play kitchen

Ellie was testing out Baby Mary's birthday present....ha

Ellie and cousin Cody are so cute together!!

Silly girl

Cutie pie

No comments:

Post a Comment