Wednesday, February 1, 2012

mismatched bridesmaid dresses

I have seen this recent trend of having your bridesmaids in different dresses and hues of the same color scheme. And I fell in LOVE! I think it is more fun and shows off their different personalities, as well as spices up the bridal party, in my opinion. 

 Here are some pics that I have used for inspiration--







So, I decided that was what I wanted to do with my bridesmaids. I have TEN bridesmaids! and I am SO excited. Ryan has 9 groomsmen, so it is going to be one big party!!

I made up an inspiration board for my girls, and gave them a bunch of links to dresses that I loved. And from there, I just let them pick out their own dress! I figured it would be more fun to have them pick out a dress that they actually like and that fits them well,  vs. me picking out a dress that most of them probably wouldn't love or wear again. :)

It is coming together so great, and I can't wait until we get some fun pics of all of my besties in their awesome dresses at the wedding!!

The inspiration board:

Does anyone else love this idea as much as I do?? :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea, and congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! A couple of your bridesmaids have come into Soel and have told me what you're doing and I love the idea! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I did different dresses same color this is way cuter :) PS LOVE LOVE LOVE Peach I always said Peach needs a major come back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supper collections of wedding bridesmaid dress. It's having different designs of dresses. Thanks for the designer bridesmaid dress and keep it up your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Credit goes to the photographer for a fantastic wedding photos of stills. The colorful bridesmaid dress is shared was really impressive and I have enjoyed by spending time on it. It is easy to find the best vendors with the help of wedding planner iPad app when planning their dream wedding.

    ReplyDelete