Monday, November 28, 2011

wedding dress for sale

I am selling my old wedding dress! The description on the site does a better job than I can. --
Maggie Sottero "Ireland" dress
One-piece, ivory, slim-line gown with a zipper over inner lace-up closure. This Gossamer Chiffon gown offers the look of Grecian beauty with its billowing baby-doll silhouette. An elaborate beaded band at the empire waistline intensifies the vertically ruched bodice.You can read more about the details HERE.

I absolutely loved this dress! It was SO so comfortable and pretty and reminded me of a greek goddess style dress. I had straps added to it, but they can easily be taken off by a tailor if you don't want them.  With the inner lace-up closure inside the dress, it can be tightened to fit a size 4, or you can tie it more loose to fit a size 8. The dress is very forgiving and loose/flowy around the waist so it can fit a range of size 4-8. (I wore it when I was 8 months pregnant, but I still fit in to it now because it is flowy around the mid section! I originally bought it for $1,000 and I am selling it for $600. BUT... I bet you could talk me down a little if you're interested;) It is dry cleaned and ready to go!

Email me if you are interested! Michelleleeann@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment