Monday, November 28, 2011

Terrible Two's?

Ellie is in the prime of her toddler stage and boy, is she full of EXTREMES! She is either sweet and happy and the most adorable little thing you've ever seen, or she is throwing a tantrum in the middle of the restaurant and screaming at the top of her lungs to try and get what she wants. So, I am slowly learning to deal with the terrible two's stage. Some of her not-so-good qualities right now are hitting momma, whining and not using her words, and not eating food and only wanting "candy". SO FRUSTRATING! ha But... she does have some adorable qualities right now such as; talking like a big girl (I love that I can have a conversation with her now! Even if it is about Hello kitty or chocolate milk;), telling mommy when she needs a diaper change, singing and dancing, and helping mommy clean. (even if it means dumping a whole box of cereal on the floor just to say, "I clean it up?")

Sometimes I want to rip my hair out.....and other times I want her to never grow up and always be her cute toddler self. Because god knows I am NOT looking forward to that day when she is asking me for a cell phone or telling me she has a boyfriend. With that being said.... I am trying my best to enjoy EVERY moment of every day and trying to not stress about the tube of toothpaste that is squirted all over my floor or the sleepless nights I get or the permanent marker on my sheets...
JUST BREATHE MICHELLE.

It's moments like this that make all the bad stuff go away.....at least for a little while ;)


                                                                      Ellie hugs are the best!

4 comments:

  1. so damn adorable! oh my gosh ellie is just the cutest thing. ever! i can just imagine the terrible two's, but hang in there momma, i also know how worth it it is! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetheart she is! These moments just melt a mamas heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so so cute. I know EXACTLY how you feel though.
    It's the cutest stage, but the most difficult. I told Sophia I was about to sell
    Her to the circus and she said 'ohtay'. Lol. These girls...

    ReplyDelete