Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Randomness!

Things have been a little crazy 'round here...With Thanksgiving coming up, wedding planning, Christmas gifts to buy, Preparing for finals week, work, and keeping up with my active Ellie Mae, I definitely have my hands full!

         Ellie is still making the best faces ever, so I thought I would showcase some of them.

Last week I went up to the City to see my favorite cousin, Bella perform in her school play, The Tempest! She did GREAT! Bella is a sixth grader this year, but she looks like she could be in high school. Do you agree?? She is BEAUTIFUL and I just adore her. Look out, Junior high!

So.. I was talking to my dad last night about wedding stuff and we got on the topic of buying a dress for me. He made a sarcastic comment about me wearing my mom's dress so I didn't have to buy one and I said, "Do you even know where her dress is?" and he told me it has been upstairs this WHOLE time and I didn't even know! So naturally, I ran upstairs and just had to try it on for fun and do some twirls in it. It fit like a glove too! ha But my mother looked a lot more stunning in it than I ever could :)

Let the wedding dress shopping begin!

4 comments:

  1. you look so great in that dress! i say you should do some bridals in it, just for fun. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look way, way beautiful in it Michelle! You could definitely, at least take some photos in it! That would be so fun to have and I am sure your mom would absolutely love to see you wearing her dress.

    Xo. Nicole
    madeoutofrealthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) You are BEAUTIFUL Michelle.
    2) I LOVE Ellie's faces. Too cute.
    3) You deserve all this happiness. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you totally don't know me, but we know a lot of the same people and I grew up in the Cope's neighborhood, our families were good friends. Anyway ... I had a bride who wore her mom's dress, but had it re-made to fit her style http://jaephotography.blogspot.com/2011/08/hailey-jordans-bridals.html It was amazing. So, totally an option :)

    ReplyDelete