Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for many things today! A warm home, a loving daughter, an amazing family, my job, my education, the bestest friends, and especially my man! Ryan is the best thing since sliced bread and I can't express enough how thoughtful, respectful, selfless, and humble he is. Not to mention that he is ridiculously good looking ;)  I am so thankful that he is in my life!

He surprised me by leaving a present and a bunch of tiny pieces of papers with a letter on one side and a number on the other. It took me a good hour to unscramble it and put the message in order, but it was so worth it;) He is too good to me!

                                                     MMmmmm... Flower Bomb perfume !                 

                                                            My lovely assistant

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving day! I am thankful for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Um who does that. Are you sure he's human? Your one lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete