Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happiest day of my life!!!

He did it! Ryan proposed to me last night!!! wwooooooo!!!!! I am still in complete SHOCK. I was not expecting a proposal for at least a few months! Just our ordinary Tuesday routine of dinner and a movie, he took me up to this yummy mexican restaurant in Midway, then the cottage to "watch Modern Family" when I opened the door to this:
and that was only one part of the cottage! The entire room was filled with beautiful flowers and candles. Then he proposed!! I was not expecting it at ALL, so it was so fun to be totally surprised-- Then he told me that the cottage will be our first home to live in. aaahhhhhh! I am the luckiest girl in the WORLD!!!!


I love my ring! Simple, yellow gold, and just how I like it:) I took the diamond from my mother's wedding ring and put it in a setting that Ryan and I picked out. Isn't it perfect??



I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams! Ryan is truly amazing to both me and Ellie, and I couldn't be happier. And did I mention that I have the most handsome fiance ever?!?

 (I can't stop saying that.)

19 comments:

  1. Michelle. I'm so happy for you! You deserve to be treated like gold!! Congrats!! SO exciting for you and Ellie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! You deserve every single ounce of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENGAGED!!! Michelle, congrats girlie!!! Im so happy for the three of you :) :) :) I cant believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've been patiently waiting for this post ;) Yahooooooooooooo! And I'm jealous of your living conditions. Totally supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU are lovely and you two are such a cute couple :) I love your pretty ring and I'm excited to see it with your mom's diamond, Congrats, lady! When's the big day?!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I randomly stumbled across your blog awhile ago, but I just wanted to say Congratulations!! You two look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness.

    I am SO happy for you. You deserve this.. all of this! I am so excited for you and Ellie to have such an awesome man in your lives. Ah - I love it. I love you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so beautiful.
    i'm so happy for you and for Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Michelle! You and Ellie deserve the best! Congrats again! You're ring is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Michelle! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your happy days are just starting! LOVE the ring, very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful proposal!! Oh I am SO happy for you Michelle! You two just look like you are meant for each other! And the ring....stunning!
    All the congrats in the world you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Michelle and Ryan.
    This rocks big time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy for you! You deserve this and I can see how happy you two are!! Very exciting and so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make such a cute couple Michelle! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's your ring! I love it! It fits you perfect... I am so excited for you. He seems like a really great guy and you two seem so perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!!! Love the sweater. Have you blogged about it? Brand/ where it is from or such?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! My sweater is from Anthropologie :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet proposal story! I love to see guys be really romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete