Monday, October 10, 2011

My Weekend in pictures

This weekend was filled with fun birthday festivities! On Friday night, I went to dinner with some of my best girlfriends, but unfortunately I didn't get any pics! That means it was a good night, right?? ;)

Then on Saturday night, the whole family + our two friends from Germany all went out to eat at the Sundance Foundry Grill. It was so yummy! (and it was nice to be able to sit and have a nice dinner without the kiddos;)
It was my brother Brad's birthday on Saturday, then it's mine and Russell's birthday on Wednesday, and Ellie belly's birthday on the 26th. October = birthday month for the Duncans!





                                                                         My bestie :)


And last night, Ellie & I had a fun birthday photo shoot with this amazing photograher.
Can't wait to share them with you!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to all of you :) And LOVE that photo of so many of you out and having a great time. I really need to plan a night out with everyone, this is a good reminder to do so.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday, I love the Foundery Grill! So so good!

    I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi! Come on over and follow Color Issue...its all about color inspiration!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete