Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ellie!

Today is my little munchkin's 2nd birthday! I can't believe it. Ellie is growing up so fast and is talking more and more every day. I love her with all of my heart and am so blessed to be the mommy of this angel!

A couple of weeks ago, Alix took pics for mine and Ellie's birthdays. Ellie had a rough night and was NOT down for taking pictures. (of course) ha but we still got some good ones. Alix did an amazing job!

Pics by: Alixann Loosle
Cake made by: Annie Biegler
Cake topper made by: yours truly















See more HERE

6 comments:

  1. You are the most gorgeous mama I know!
    Ellie is just darling, and seriously how come two
    Came so fast for our girls. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle.. These are DARLING!! The best photo shoot I've ever seen.. honestly. So sweet, so lovely! You look STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are adorable, she's sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete