Wednesday, September 21, 2011

skin care

So, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite skin care tips! I have never really done anything other than face wash and moisturizer, until a few weeks ago.
My lovely friend Weslie does esthetics right out of her home, and does anything from microdermabrasions, to chemical peels, to waxing. I have always wanted to try a chemical peel or micro, but they are usually super expensive! Fear not, my friends. Weslie has a chemical peel/micro combo for only $30!! That is such an amazing deal!!!...usually peels are around $60 and micros are around $100. ouch.

With that being said, I have had a couple of treatments in the past month, and already notice the biggest difference in my skin! It is so much softer and smoother and my skin seems to glow more. I am OBSESSED! So, if any of you want to try it out, Weslie is your woman.
Check out all of her services HERE.

Lastly, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite skin care products; Estee Lauder's "Idealist pore minimizing skin refinisher". You just put it on in the morning and at night after you wash your face, and before you put on your moisturizer. After just a week, I started noticing smaller pores and my skin looked more refined. I have been using it for just under a month now, combined with the peel/micro combo, and I couldn't be happier!


Get your own HERE!

Does anyone have any favorite skin care products or remedies? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet I will have to try your friend Weslie out. Ok I'm a bit obsessed about my skin, I know my dermatologist on a first name basis. I use: Aveeno with soy face wash-great eye makeup remover. Neutrogena makeup remover cloths -for all over face cleaning at night. Clean and Clear with benzol peroxide 3 days a week in the shower. Neutrogena scrub once a week, Caudalie eye cream every night @ Sephora. And then a moisturizer from Santa fe, NM Famers market. I also like Goats milk/Honey soap.

    ReplyDelete