Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My weekend in pictures

This last weekend, Ryan's family invited me to go to Lake Powell with them! I had sooo much fun...and I already want to go back. It was so relaxing being away from phone service, makeup, school, and work. I loved every minute of it! Tube wars, cliff jumping, learning songs on the guitar in the motor home, attempting to wake board, and sleeping under the incredible stars. I could easily get used to that place;)





isn't Ryan a BABE? woo



my favorite girlies in the world! Noelle & Bella









It was Ben's weekend to have Ellie, so it was nice to get away and take a break from my favorite toddler in the world! But three days is too long without my baby.... I missed her so much! She is at such a fun age. So I thought I would slip in a couple pictures of my little lady...:) It was a fun trip, but i'm sure glad to be back with her!


5 comments:

  1. i've got to say michelle... you two are very cute together! very very! looks like you have loads of fun :) ellie is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weekend in pictures ! You guys are so perfect together I feel like I'm falling in love with you two ha . Hope you are doing well I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.my.gosh. You two could not be a cuter couple! Seriously! Looks like you had a fun weekend, I'm so jealous. I love Powell! Ps little Ellie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of you going to lake powell, it's my most favorite place on earth. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. Lets get together asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok whoever this Ryan guy is...I like him! :) You guys are so dang cute together!

    And I know it's the wrong post, but Ellie's haircut turned out SOOO dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete