Wednesday, September 28, 2011

bye bye mullet!

Ellie got her first hair cut today. I've never really understood all the hype about a toddler's 1st hair cut...until now. Maybe it's just because they just look so darn cute in the little seats with the capes and their curious/cautious faces staring into the mirror as their hair is being brushed. Cookie Cutters was a great place to go- Ellie was in a bad mood when we walked in, but they gave her a sucker, turned on some yo gabba gabba, and she was in heaven.

All of the little girl's seats were taken, so we put her on the motorcycle. (For you, Uncle Dan!) So here's Ellie getting her hair cut in style. :)

As you can tell by the look on her face, she was a tad unsure about the whole cape idea. But I think it grew on her.

Mommy & Ellie pic!

Dadda didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so he came for a little bit to experience the 1st hair cut with us. I tried to get him in the airplane chair to get himself a hair cut...but he wasn't up for it. ;)

No more mullet! Wahoo! And the lady even styled it all cute. I am surprised that Ellie let her do that, because she hardly lets me touch her hair!

cutie pie.

4 comments:

  1. She is a doll! I love this last picture. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! So cute! I think I'm kinda gonna miss the mullet though :) PLEASE keep on working on dada for a haircut or Ellie's gonna start calling him mama! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to take Paityn to get a haircut but I might cry. Her hair is down past her shoulder blades now. Ellie's hair is so adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking cute. Isn't it the sweetest day when you get rid of the mullet. It was for us. ;)

    ReplyDelete