Thursday, August 25, 2011

new nightstand!

My old nightstand:  boring and blAh
(oh and please forgive me for taking these pics with my iPhone...and for STILL not having my curtains up. Getting tired of seeing my lovely window well?)

My new nightstand! Bold and fun :)

It was just meant to be. I walked into Alice Lane a few days ago, and there she was. White, shiny, and perfect. I instantly fell in LOVE with this nightstand and had to get it! OH, and because it was 50% off! I love how the Greek Key pattern gives off a Hollywood Glam feel. (or atleast that's how I like to think of it as;)

AND it has a mirrored top! PERFECTION.

3 comments:

  1. What did you do with your old night stand??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on how much you are selling it for? AJ and I only have one nightstand and we need another, but I hate the one we have hahaha and I have wanted to get a style similar to the one you replaced :)

    ReplyDelete