Wednesday, August 24, 2011

headboard help

I want your opinions! I am trying to decide what style of headboard I want to make for my bed. I like the classic rectangle look, but there are a couple of different options:


A nailhead board with greek key pattern- fun design
via
                A tufted headboard- looks comfortable and goes with a lot of different bedroom styles
via

Basic nailhead board- classic
via

                                                               What's your opinion??

4 comments:

  1. I love option 2... the tufted look is AMAZING. I keep seeing sneak peaks of your room.. I cant wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to ruin it now and tell you that i like option 3. ha! now you have a vote for one of each.

    but i seriously like 3 best. :)

    ReplyDelete