Thursday, July 21, 2011

my game face?

Thanks to these race pictures that I received in my email today, I have came to the conclusion that I look like a complete idiot when I run. What's up with my tongue sticking out? I didn't even realize that I did that! I thought I would share them with you so you can get a good laugh.


I blame my brother/training partner for not telling me that I look like a fool when I run. . . But does anyone really look "good" when they run? (here I go trying to justify myself.)

They really need to get rid of those sneaky road photographers. ;)




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I think you just have some intense focus.

    I didn't notice til college (when I saw some pictures) that when I get tired I loosen my wrists and let my hands flop around. SO now pretty much all I think about is not running around with limp wrists.

    ReplyDelete